Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

Hi David and co,

I've been trying to quit but have relapsed and am lurking again. I've been
programming in IDL for 6 years now. Long time ago (no not 18 years!) I
posted a very poor emacs hack for wave-mode, which has happily been
superseded by people who understand lisp! I now use Windows which ain't soo
bad except I miss version control - as does anyone who reads my code! (since
like David I suffer from diving in and "improving" stuff on a moments
inspiration.)

Martin

Martin Downing,
Clinical Research Physicist,