Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

Hi,

I mostly lurk.  I have posted sparingly from time to time, but don't
believe I have done so in the last three months.

This is a real good newsgroup, both for tone and for content.  The
discussion of details by the regular essayists is illuminating, and this
is also the place to keep being reminded about all the stuff one can
download from the Websites of generous programmers.

   -- Bob

--
 Robert S. Hill      bhill@virgil.gsfc.nasa.gov        301-286-3624
 Raytheon ITSS       Code 681, NASA/GSFC, Greenbelt, MD 20771