[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Read and Write IDL SAVE files!
- Subject: Re: Read and Write IDL SAVE files!
- From: "Christopher W. O'Dell" <odell(at)cmb.physics.wisc.edu>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:48:46 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23530
Your library looks GREAT. I'm still using v5.2, however, and your CMRESTORE
routine had some problems restoring
a file written with SAVE (v5.2), giving the following error for each variable
in the file:
%CMRESTORE: WARNING: could not create variable QFINALMAP in calling routine.
However, when i do
idl> CMRESTORE, filename, qfinalmap
it restorest that variable just fine. Any ideas?