[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems with EMF file format
- Subject: problems with EMF file format
- From: "Luis Alonso" <drimer(at)retemail.es>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:20:57 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Universitat de Valencia
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23534
I'm generating several plots in EMF format.
After everything is done, i open the plots with a visualization program and
everything looks fine.
The problems comes if i try to erase those files, i got the error: sharing
error. The file is being used by other program.
The other program can only be IDL. So, what's going on? I do the device,
/close and everything (otherwishe i wouldn't be able to open the file with
the visualization program).
I use IDL 5.4 under Win2000. This also happened to me under NT.