[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to generate thumbnail for eps image?
- Subject: How to generate thumbnail for eps image?
- From: Lawrence Bleau <bleau(at)umtof.umd.edu>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:30:41 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Maryland
- Reply-To: bleau(at)umtof.umd.edu
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23555
I have a user who is using a Mac (MacOS 9.0) and IDL 5.2. He is
generating an image in EPS (encapsulated postscript) for inclusion in a
PowerPoint presentation. He can write the eps file okay. The problem
he asked me about is how to write a thumbnail image with the eps file.
PowerPoint gives him the message "EPS image was not saved with a preview
(PICT or TIFF)".
I'm not sure if this is a PowerPoint or IDL question, but if it's
something IDL can do, could you let me know? Thanks.