Re: filename

I face this all the time, and must confess in being too lazy to write a
solution. I usually search for a delimiter from the string end
(Strpos(path, delimiter, /reverse)) or use Get_Path keyword, Strlen the
path and Strmid the returned value from that location to the end:

full_loc = Dialog_pickfile(get_path=path)
length = strlen(path)
file_name = strmid(full_loc, length)

Three lines of code; oh well. Need a wrapper function to make it one
line :-)

Cheers,
Pavel