Structures:

Hi all,

A question regarding IDL structures, I have  an application that I am
writing that I am using a very complex
structure as a Uvalue to hold my data in, as this application evolves I am
wondering  whether it
is possible to add 'branches' to a structure after it is defined (and set as
a uvalue), from within a seperate subroutine?

I'm Thinking along the lines of describing an application that can hold many
data sets, of different types in memory
and load them up seperatly (much like a imaging program or multiple
documents in word) except the data sets are
very complex and of differing structures

Any Ideas?

Sorry I dont have the code here! as this is my home PC not work

Regards

Chris Bull