[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Generally accessing the rest of the elements in an array
- Subject: Re: Generally accessing the rest of the elements in an array
- From: "tbowers" <tbowers(at)nrlssc.navy.mil>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:47:41 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23617
Thanks to all.
William: Thanks for a solution.
Jaco: Total() is out. I'm actually doing more. The sums of squares was
just for example.
Paul: Yes, the thought of this was what made me have the idea of
asking if there was a quick n easy way first. I hadn't thought about
the a[0,*,*,*,...] way. I agree, ugh.