Re: interactive color changes within a procedure

davidf@dfanning.com (David Fanning) writes:
>   Laura Woodney (woodney@encke.astro.umd.edu) writes:
>   > Once upon a time you could place a call to XLoadCT inside a
>
>   Well, once upon a LONG time ago. :-)

I did say it was a vintage program! :)  There are a few dinosaurs
lurking in my IDL directories.  If RSI ever decides to enforce things
like the "new" distinction for () and [] - my whole world will start
crashing.

>   The problem, in a word, is that you need to use the BLOCK
>   keyword, with either XLOADCT or XCOLORS. Having said this,
>   I'm embarrassed to tell you that it doesn't work with XCOLORS. :-(
>   At least not in the version you are using. You can download
>   a version that *does* work here:
>
>      http://www.dfanning.com/programs/xcolors.pro

It works great now - thanks!

	-Laura

+------

--
+------
|Laura M. Woodney
|Lowell Observatory
 1400 W. Mars Hill Rd.		                     |
 Flagstaff, AZ 86001   new e-mail: woodney@lowell.edu|
                                               ------+