Re: commenting

David Fanning wrote:

> John-David Smith (jdsmith@astro.cornell.edu) writes:
>
> > You mean like:
> >
> > [M-C-%]^\([C-u 73 .]\)\(.+\)[Ret]\1$[C-q C-j]     \2[Ret]
>
> Is there a Berlitz course for this Emacs editor?
>
> Cheers,

My favorite apochryphal story about Emacs is that the name is really an
acronym for Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift, since its apparent purpose is
to make one use those keys as much as possible.

Still, all those nice IDLWAVE mode features make me tempted to try one
more time to learn  Emacs.   At least now I know where the Meta key is
located...

--Wayne Landsman                       landsman@mpb.gsfc.nasa.gov