[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: commenting
- From: "Christopher W. O'Dell" <odell(at)cmb.physics.wisc.edu>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:01:17 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23583
This is probably wishful thinking, but is there any way to
comment out a large section of code as in C,
where you don't have to insert a ';' on every line of code,
but you can use a beginning and ending comment delimiter?
I have this idea that there might be secret delimiters that
i have not yet heard about in IDL. And I'm very lazy and
have often longed for this feature.