[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New to Linux not IDL
- Subject: New to Linux not IDL
- From: Perry Phillips <p.phillips(at)mail.utexas.edu>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:21:35 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: FRC
- User-Agent: MT-NewsWatcher/3.0 (PPC)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23582
We are converting a Windows machine to Linux and would like to add IDL
to it. RSI list Red Hat Linux 6.2 as the supported operating system.
However, Red Hat is now only selling Red Hat 7. Does anyone have an idea
when RSI will start support version 7. They seem to keep up with the Mac
and Window operating systems. Is it true for Linux 86?
Perry Phillips email@example.com