Re: New to Linux not IDL

Hi Perry,

RSI may not officially support RH7.0, but I have had not problems using
IDL on it, and *think* that the same goes for many other people on this
newsgroup. I don't remember the thread topic but somewhere between 2 and 4
months ago there was a thread on IDL & RH7.0 The bugs were window manager
bugs, and other trivial things, if i remember correctly.

-k.

Kenneth Mankoff					            LASP
mankoff@lasp.colorado.edu		  	   1234 Innovation Drive
303.492.3264(p)					     Boulder, CO 80303