Re: Time convertion

Pavel A. Romashkin (pavel.romashkin@noaa.gov) writes:

> Alex Schuster wrote:
> >
> > Some big routine
> > with many, many keywords to convert between all those formats would be
> > nice :)
>
> You mean, some *small*, perfectly working routine, preferably written by DF?...

Uh, huh. And you are offering to pay how much!?

P.S. Let's just say that if something like this doesn't
exist at either the JHUAPL library or at the NASA library,
something is *seriously* wrong with the world. :-(

By the way, I offer a 50% discount on my fees if I can
steal the program from somewhere else. :-)