Re: Time convertion

I have two observations about this posting, both bothered me.

JD Smith wrote:

> st=(julday(month,day,year,hr,min,sec)-2440587.5D)*86400.0D

I am not able to see HISTOGRAM in here. My news reader must require an
update, since some ASCII characters got lost in transfer.

> Keeping in mind that systime(1) often returns GMT on many systems

*Often* and *Many systems* !? Isn't it something you are supposed to be
able to count on? Or, you mean those systems that have a clock screwed up?

Cheers,
Pavel