[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to edit a figure in PS form generated by IDL ?
- Subject: Re: how to edit a figure in PS form generated by IDL ?
- From: Med Bennett <mbennett(at)indra.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:02:43 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: mbennett(at)indra.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24023
I usually import IDL PS figures into CorelDraw if I need to pretty them up -
> Usually, I hope to insert a figure to a word document. Which form of figure
> should gerenated by IDl? I generate a PS figure which can be printed by
> ghosrview but I donnot know how to inserted to a word document or other edit