[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
can dos or windows application be called by IDL?
- Subject: can dos or windows application be called by IDL?
- From: "web" <jiali3(at)21cn.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 07:30:12 +0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bentium Ltd.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24024
I sometimes need to call dos command or dos .exe(generated by fortran
compiler). Can I do it in IDL? You know it is faster to compute by Fortran.
For example, if I would like to run "abc.exe", how can I do in IDL?