[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: skips while reading tab delimited data
- Subject: Re: skips while reading tab delimited data
- From: "Pavel A. Romashkin" <pavel.romashkin(at)noaa.gov>
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:12:26 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA-CMDL-CIRES
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24075
Do both versions use the same code to read the data ? I never had IDL
skip anything I did not tell it to.
Christophe Fraser wrote:
> We run IDL 5.2 on our network and I have 5.4 on my laptop. While reading in
> tab delimited data into an array, IDL 5.2 skips whole lines of data, but 5.4
> does not. I find this a bit alarming. Am I doing something weird?
> Cheers, Christophe Fraser