Re: skips while reading tab delimited data

I use exactly the same code and the same data. But I've never has this
problem before either. The data is generated from some C Code, so it
shouldn't have hidden Windows symbols in it. But as it doesn't occur in 5.4,
I guess I should just stick to that.
Cheers,    Christophe