[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: idl5.4.1
- From: Reimar Bauer <r.bauer(at)fz-juelich.de>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:25:31 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
- References: <3ABB3F26.C6D59608@fz-juelich.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24147
Reimar Bauer wrote:
> the patch idl5.4.1 for unix will solve the license problem of getting in
> by starting idl twice or more on one unix machine.
> Did someone know what else is fixed.
> I was surprised myself thats device,decomposed=0 is now the default
What is file_info?
I found nothing about this routine.
Unfortunately one of our routines has the same name and it is not
Institut fuer Stratosphaerische Chemie (ICG-1)