IDLgrPrinter

Hello,

How is the graphic plotting size/position controlled for the
IDLgrPrinter object?  I would like to output a 2d plot such
that the axes are scaled isotropically.  I have the view
dimensioned properly for IDLgrWindow and IDLgrClipboard...
but I don't see how to control the printer dimensions and
offset.

I am using the following steps to print:

r = dialog_printersetup(myprinterobject)
if r = 1 then begin
    myprinterobject->newpage
    myprinterobject->draw, myview
    myprinterobject->newdocument
endif

The graphic atoms in the view are NOT normalized but are in
natural data coordinates.

I keep looking for the equivalent controls dor the direct
graphics PRINTER device such as...
DEVICE,  ysize = blah, xsize = fooey, xoffset = duh, ...

IDL> help, !version,/str
** Structure !VERSION, 7 tags, length=44:
   ARCH            STRING    'x86'
   OS              STRING    'Win32'
   OS_FAMILY       STRING    'Windows'
   RELEASE         STRING    '5.4'