Re: Re: Idlde 5.4 under RedHat 6.2: Crashes and hanging procs

Dear Nigel and the rest of you ,

Thanks for your reply! -Actually item 2 was a problem: I ran out of
logical file numbers in IDL, as I was displaying a lot of files until I
couldn't do that anymore. Changing the command to:

spawn,"/usr/bin/X11/gv "+outfile+" >& /dev/null & "

solved the problem.

Greetings, Ole

Part of the post from Nigel Wade:

--