[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cant find functions in lib
- Subject: Re: Cant find functions in lib
- From: "Dominik" <dpaul(at)ukl.uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:05:32 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Freiburg, Germany
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24375
I found the solution by myself (just looking very sharp on it...)
If somebody wants to know the solution: The procedure must have the same
name as the file. So only on function in the file is accessible in the file.
Of course the lib has to be in a right directory.
"Dominik" <firstname.lastname@example.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Helle there,
> I am using IDL for imaging in Nuklear Medicine. We wrote a big library
> (NukMed.pro) with some functions and dont wont to compile it each time. So
> we thought to put it in the lib directory of IDL, where IDL itself puts
> its *.pro.
> But when we try to use it, IDL doesnt find the functions we used the whole
> time. Do I have to precompile it or to sign up in a special list for all
> *.pro files?