Re: Cant find functions in lib

Helle there,

I found the solution by myself (just looking very sharp on it...)

If somebody wants to know the solution: The procedure must have the same
name as the file. So only on function in the file is accessible in the file.
Of course the lib has to be in a right directory.

Dominik

9ahc7r$18l$1@n.ruf.uni-freiburg.de">news:9ahc7r$18l$1@n.ruf.uni-freiburg.de...