Re: array dimensions

David Fanning wrote:
>>     dimensions = Size(myarray, /Dimensions)
>
> Cheers,

David is the master of keywords - I've used SIZE all these years without
knowing that there was a /DIMENSIONS keyword. I guess the only way to
know about these things is to read through the documentation over and
over again and take notes on potentially useful keywords and options.

Which brings me to my question - does anyone out there have a favorite
keyword on a routine that we mere mortals might not know about, but
which
might make our lives much easier? Any suggestions welcome, except for
HISTOGRAM and PLOT!

Dick French