[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: FOR statement
- From: Eli Beckerman <ebeckerman(at)cfa.harvard.edu>
- Date: 12 Apr 2001 11:42:49 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Harvard University Network Operations Center
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24516
I just tried running a FOR loop in the hopes
of incrementing the variable "i" by steps of 0.25 as follows:
FOR i=0.0, 100.0, 0.25 DO BEGIN
And what I end up with is an array that starts
with the value 0.75 and is incremented by steps of 1.
I'm following the convention of the FOR statement as
presented in IDL's online help. What am I doing wrong?!