[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Postscript font usage
- Subject: Re: Postscript font usage
- From: bcohen(at)lpl.arizona.edu (Barbara A Cohen)
- Date: 13 Apr 2001 13:19:31 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Arizona
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24539
I use PS fonts exclusively too, because of the nice aesthetics.
It is a big pain to find some of the special symbols but it's
worth it (btw how DO you get the sun symbol?). As for crossing
platforms, how's this: I can switch into math mode to get a
character like del or the plus/minus on my Mac G3 laptop, but
NOT on my iMac. Nobody (including multiple tries with RSI)
has been able to help me on this one.