Re: Postscript font usage

Barbara A Cohen wrote:

> I use PS fonts exclusively too, because of the nice aesthetics.
> It is a big pain to find some of the special symbols but it's
> worth it (btw how DO you get the sun symbol?)

Wow - I wanted that symbol in a plot recently (got sick of having to use "solar" as a
subscript for everything). Does it exist in a form IDLers can use? I couldn't find it.

paulv

--
Paul van Delst           A little learning is a dangerous thing;
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP        Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring;