Re: indexing over structure tags

Thanks Tom... I did think of that.  However, in this particular case there
is some merit in having the name of the structure be a useful and human
readable tag.  Nobody would be happy trying to remember yet another
arbitrary numbering scheme for molecules when they'd rather just type the
name ;)  My suspicion is that there isn't an easy way to do what I want...

Randall