Launching IDL App. From Icon

I have developed an IDL application for a customer who
has FULL IDL licenses.

However, the users of this application will not know IDL.
(Several people using the same computer, what a concept!)

How can I get a pretty icon on the desktop to launch my app
from the desktop?
I don't want the "common" usert to be able to tell that
my App is in IDL.  Just click on an icon, and a GUI
pops up, just liek everything else on Windoze.

Can this be done?

In UNIX, I'd write a script to launch command-line IDL and
run my app.  But they took out command line support under WIN32
--
Aaron Birenboim
Albuquerque, NM