[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Launching IDL App. From Icon
- Subject: Launching IDL App. From Icon
- From: Aaron Birenboim <aaron(at)shimi.swcp.com>
- Date: 24 Apr 2001 16:16:39 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: PearTree Consulting Services
- User-Agent: tin/pre-1.4-19990413 ("Endemoniada") (UNIX) (SunOS/5.7 (sun4u))
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24671
I have developed an IDL application for a customer who
has FULL IDL licenses.
However, the users of this application will not know IDL.
(Several people using the same computer, what a concept!)
How can I get a pretty icon on the desktop to launch my app
from the desktop?
I don't want the "common" usert to be able to tell that
my App is in IDL. Just click on an icon, and a GUI
pops up, just liek everything else on Windoze.
Can this be done?
In UNIX, I'd write a script to launch command-line IDL and
run my app. But they took out command line support under WIN32