[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Regridding.
- From: "hua Guo" <gh75(at)usa.net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:09:56 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24682
I am doing a project. I have the Fourie Domain data, which is not no grid
points, but on spiral trajectory. So I need to do density compensation on
data first, then do regridding to the grid points.
I tried several times. The results are always wrong. Does anyone have the
experience or the code for share?
Thank you so much.