[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: Regridding.
- From: "hua Guo" <gh75(at)usa.net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:20:52 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24698
Never mind. I figure it out. It is pretty easy if you get the right data.
"hua Guo" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message email@example.com">news:firstname.lastname@example.org...
> I am doing a project. I have the Fourie Domain data, which is not no grid
> points, but on spiral trajectory. So I need to do density compensation on
> data first, then do regridding to the grid points.
> I tried several times. The results are always wrong. Does anyone have the
> experience or the code for share?
> Thank you so much.