IDL/image analysis programmer

Hi All,

Do you know anybody (student?) who would be interested in a 2-3 month
(summer)visit at the Technical University of Denmark in Copenhagen to help
our group with an image analysis project??

We're looking for someone with IDL programming experience and a back-ground
in image analysis/processing or math/statistics. In particular, the person
would need experience with techniques such as noise filtering (Fourier
domain etc.), segmentation of gray-scale (single-band) images,
classification and cluster analysis techniques etc.

Salary will depend on your experience/education.

And you can go to Tivoli at night :-)

Cheers,
Dorthe

Dorthe Wildenschild, Ph.D.