[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Basic insight into Insight basics?
- Subject: Basic insight into Insight basics?
- From: "Richard A. Bennett" <rbennett(at)cfa.harvard.edu>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:12:13 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24943
I am new to IDL. I am using version 5.1. I was psyched to discover the
INSIGHT feature. It allows me to make nifty plots in no time. However,
I cannot seem to figure out how to get my nifty Insight plots into
presentable (high-resolution, color) postscript files. I've tinkered
with the print menu button and options thereunder, and tried converting
gif/jpeg output to postscript, with no real success. Many thanks in
advance for any advice on how to go about this.