[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem with STRSPLIT using /EXTRACT
- Subject: Problem with STRSPLIT using /EXTRACT
- From: Merrilinn Zeppa <zeppa(at)u.washington.edu>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:00:38 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Washington
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24958
I'm using version 5.3 of IDL.
I tested a program in IDLDE using STRSPLIT with /EXTRACT. The program
worked perfectly. I then incorporated my program in a larger IDL
program, too large for IDLDE. From the IDL prompt, the tested program
failed to compile, the error being the /EXTRACT keyword. I looked at the
definition of strsplit.pro and found no reference to the keyword
argument /EXTRACT. Anybody know about this?
I tried looking this question up in the Google Usenet archive, but no
luck. Is this the most uptodate location for the (truncated) Usenet
P.S. You should see what I got at www.dejavu.com!