[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Newbie]writing JPEG or GIF file with plot?
- Subject: [Newbie]writing JPEG or GIF file with plot?
- From: Yopsolo <planchais(at)arguin.observ.u-bordeaux.fr>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:55:04 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Universite Bordeaux I
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25039
I have writting a procedure which draw on the screen 2D graphics
(withthe help of widgets and the functions PLOT, OPLOT and XYOUTS).
I would know how I have to transform my procedure in order to write my
graphic on a JPEG or GIF file without showing on screen my graphic.
Thanks a lot