[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
how to set path?
- Subject: how to set path?
- From: "web" <jiali3(at)21cn.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:35:55 +0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bentium Ltd.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25057
Hi, I'd like to know how to set path in IDL. For example, my idl program is
in some directory. In the program, some datafile will be input. If I donot
set whole path including the directory, there is a falt indicating that the
data file cannot be found in rsi\idl. I hope that all the file in the same
directory as idl program will not indict whole path. How to do that? thanks!