Re: Graphics Card/GL

Karl,

Thank you for your explanation.
Now it's clear IDL doesn't use hardware accel in Linux and it's almost
impossible to set it up now (at least for NVidia).
Maybe the Voodoo cards owners could set it, since Mesa supports hard accel
for these cards. But as you told it depends on rebuilding the Mesa sources
and tuning some flags. And it may not work and, of course, there will be no
official support.

I think I will be with win98 for 3D work in IDL. ;-).

Cheers.

Júlio Maranhão.

9g88bj$106$1@news.rsinc.com">news:9g88bj$106$1@news.rsinc.com...