[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Disappearing IDL panel with XFree86 Version 4.
- Subject: Disappearing IDL panel with XFree86 Version 4.
- From: "G. Hugh Song" <ghsong(at)nospam.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:01:47 +0900
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: KJIST, KwangJu, KOREA
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25414
After I switched to XFree86 Version 4 on my LInux
system, the content of IDL's X device dissappears
if it is behind any other objects only once.
Following the help from a local distributor of
IDL, I inserted
on top of all my *.pro files. This solved the problem
of disappearing X. However, there are many other
aspects which I do not like. For example, I cannot
switch to PS device without exiting IDL, in fact.
Is there any better solution? First of all, I don't
understand why XFree86 behaves differently from
G. Hugh Song