[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDLWAVE 4.9: "Cannot open load file: idlw-shell"
- Subject: IDLWAVE 4.9: "Cannot open load file: idlw-shell"
- From: noymer(at)socrates.Berkeley.EDU
- Date: 03 Jul 2001 11:48:08 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of California, Berkeley
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25515
I'm using idlwave 4.9, which I downloaded and installed according
to instructions. I'm using Emacs 20.7.1 (under xwindows but _not_
Xemacs), on a linux box.
It starts out fine -- if I open a buffer foo.pro, IDLWAVE
starts and it gets syntax-highlighted, etc. But if I try to start
an IDL shell (C-c C-s), I get the error message:
Cannot open load file: idlw-shell
I saw something about this a year ago in this forum, but nothing
I saw there seems to affect it, and that was idlwave 4.8, and (if
it makes a diference ?) it was xemacs.