[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clever trick for reading .mat
- Subject: clever trick for reading .mat
- From: Wendy Ermold <wermold(at)apl.washington.edu>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 10:48:26 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Washington
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25572
I would really love it if someone out there has an idl script for
reading matlab created .MAT files. I understand that matlab doesn't want
us to know how to do this, but I bet someone out there has managed it.
Your help would be greatly appreciated!