[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HDF, netCDF, etc question
- Subject: HDF, netCDF, etc question
- From: ronn kling <ronn(at)rlkling.com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 21:33:07 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: EarthLink Inc. -- http://www.EarthLink.net
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25579
Which format would be best for a large number of large sequential images
along with ancillary data such as field of view, exposure time, etc?
Discrimators would be things like speed in reading them in, ease to pull out
the images and information.
I don't have a lot of experience with these things so any and all opinions
"Application Development with IDL" programming book updated for IDL5.4!
"Calling C from IDL, Using DLM's to extend your IDL code" NEW BOOK!
Shareware and Freeware at: http://www.rlkling.com/