[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Events in IDLDrawWidget
- Subject: Events in IDLDrawWidget
- From: Bert Bierman <bierman(at)tm.tno.nl>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 17:21:58 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: SURFnet BV
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25596
I am trying to make a gui in VB which should replace the idl-gui of
So I like to be able to press the mousebutton-down and move the mouse
the button stays down.
A procedure "motion" and "buttonpressed" is defined in a .pro file and
from VB succeed.
But I get the motion-response after I released the button.
How can I get motion-events during the buttonpress state?
Do I need to use the trackball? My impression was that that is the
if you use object-graphics, which I don't.
TNO Human Factors
P.O. Box 23
3769 ZG Soesterberg
Tel: + 31 3463 56 304
fax: + 31 3463 53 977