[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Am I stupid?
- Subject: Am I stupid?
- From: colinr(at)toliman.uio.no (Colin Rosenthal)
- Date: 10 Jul 2001 13:29:53 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Oslo, Norway
- Reply-To: colin.rosenthal(at)astro.uio.no
- User-Agent: slrn/0.9.6.2 (OSF1)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25606
% Ambiguous keyword abbreviation: A.
so is there a sensible way around this? What I'm actually trying to
do is to have a keyword AXISCOLOR in a routine that also accepts
the AX keyword. I know I could call it something different but am I
just being a whiny luser if I think the above code should work
University of Oslo