Practical IDL Programming: Now In Print!

Dear Colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce that my book "Practical IDL Programming"
is now in print. I know this because I have a copy sitting in front of
me at this very moment! I am delighted with the final design and
presentation of the book, and I must give to credit to the production
team at Morgan Kaufmann Publishers for a superb job.

I hope this book proves useful to a broad spectrum of IDL programmers in
all disciplines, and I invite readers of the book to share their
comments, thoughts, and suggestions.

Cheers,
Liam Gumley.

Practical IDL Programming