Re: Magnetic Local Time

In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0107101249520.4805-100000@snoe.colorado.edu>,
 Ken Mankoff <mankoff@lasp.colorado.edu> wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>I'm looking for help calculating Magnetic Local Time. I have experience
>with magnetic lat/lon coordinate systems (specifically, CGM), but not MLT.
>If anyone can give me some assistance, code, URL's or other resources, I
>would be grateful.
>
>Thanks,
>  -k.

Try the routines at <ftp://cdaweb.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/CDAWlib/source/>,
particularly geopack.pro.  The routines eccmlt.pro and mlt.pro call Fortran
routines in <ftp://cdaweb.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/CDAWlib/radar/>

--
Robert.M.Candey@gsfc.nasa.gov           1-301-286-6707 (286-1771 fax)
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Code 632