Re: Am I stupid?

david@dfanning.com (David Fanning) writes:
> I would be *extremely* happy if absolutely NO
> keyword abbreviations were allowed. At least I
> would be able to read and understand code that
> I was looking at. :-)

Unfortunately, even a person who uses no abbreviations may be caught
by the current policy.  Which is to say, even if I faithfully used
the TIME, TIMESTEP and TIMEUNIT keywords unabbreviated, I would still
be in a hurtful world.  :-)

If the policy is really that TIME is ambiguous, then it shouldn't be
allowed to be compiled in the first place.

Craig