[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
continents warped to magnetic grid
- Subject: continents warped to magnetic grid
- From: Ken Mankoff <mankoff(at)lasp.colorado.edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:06:55 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Reply-To: Ken Mankoff <mankoff(at)lasp.colorado.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25678
A few weeks (months?) ago I posted a question about warping the continents
to a magnetic grid. I have done that, and am making the IDL map data files
available to you all, along with a modified map_continents.pro (it accepts
a /cmagnetic keyword now).
You can find the data, procedures, and two images of the output here:
p.s. I would like to thank Brian Jackel for the code base, and Andrew Cool
for the idea of using the IDL map data files.