[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SHADES as an output keyword?
- Subject: SHADES as an output keyword?
- From: colinr(at)toliman.uio.no (Colin Rosenthal)
- Date: 16 Jul 2001 12:09:05 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Oslo, Norway
- Reply-To: colin.rosenthal(at)astro.uio.no
- User-Agent: slrn/0.9.6.2 (OSF1)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25701
Suppose I am rendering a polygonal surface with POLYSHADE. If I am
using a light-source model then the routine calculates a colour index
for each polygon based on its light model. Is there any way of obtaining
that list of colour indices so that I can use it as the basis for
University of Oslo