[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Re: FAQ?
- From: david(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:48:22 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25712
Marshall Perrin writes:
> Does this group have an up-to-date FAQ, and if so, where? Searching for
> IDL FAQ on Google just returns various FAQs from the early to mid 90s.
> There's gotta be something more recent out there, right? Thanks.
It is not a FAQ, of course, but all of the Tips on
my web page were the result of questions asked on
this newsgroup at least a dozen times before I got
around to answering them. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155