Re: Variable name to string

Craig Markwardt wrote:

> But honestly, you should try to re-work your
> concept so you don't have to do that if you can.

Craig again hit the nail on the head. This whole idea of saving to files
which name is defined at runtime percludes further use of these files
from inside a program. They can only be used by the operator, because
there is no way to tell the code what file names are, and moreover, what
are variable names going to be once those files are restored. I ran into
this before, and found out that there always is a better way to organize
the data.

Cheers,
Pavel